The Department offers M. Tech. program in the field of Big Data Analytics. The Program intends to offer students with a broad foundation to design scalable, parallel and online models to handle Big Data. The program is designed in a way to enable students to acquire fundamental skills needed to collect and analyze the data. Furthermore the students can explore the related technologies like Cloud Computing that forms the basis for Big Data Analytics. The program not only focuses on the theoretical aspects of Big Data Analytics, but provides students with enough opportunity for hands on practice. The Department has a dedicated faculty, providing 24X7 support. The Department also provides scholarship to GATE Qualified students.
Salient Features of the Department:
- Regular interaction with experts from industry in the field of Big Data Analytics.
- Workshops are arranged to provide practical training to the students on emerging technology of Cloud Computing.
- Access to research papers from reputed International Journals in the field of Computer Science.
- State-of-the-art lab established in collaboration with IBM.
- Library with latest books from leading national and international publishers.
- Faculty with vast experience in the field of Big Data Analytics and related fields.
- Research oriented curriculum designed to enable students to acquire all the skills needed to collect and analyze the data.
- High speed internet facilities to enable students to download research papers and open source software.
- The Department facilitates funds for the purchase of latest research software in addition to the one already available.