The Department offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Program in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The Department has dedicated PhD qualified Faculty having vast experience of conducting and guiding research in various sub-domains of Electronics and Communication for M. Tech. and PhD degrees. The Department enthusiastically facilitates the students and Research scholars in the latest research know-how and exposure in this field and allied subjects. Department has many publications in the reputed International & National Journals/Conferences and filed as well as granted Patents.
|1.||B. Tech. – Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 years / 8 Semesters||60||Download(2018)
|2.||M. Tech. – ECE (Wireless Communication Engineering)||2 years / 4 Semesters||18||Download|
|3.||Doctor of Philosophy||3-5 Years||–||Download|
Our Faculty Members
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering conducts research in many frontier research areas of Advanced Electronics and Wireless Technologies and Systems, such as, Soft Computing, Wireless Computing, Applied Soft Computing, Microwave Communication, Optical Communication, VLSI and Embedded Systems. To facilitate the students, establishment of a state-of-the-art Wireless Technologies Research Laboratory is in process for the exposure of the recent Wireless technologies.
Salient features of the Department
- A state-of-the-art Wireless Simulation and Research Laboratory which provides facility for advanced research in wireless field.
- Faculty of the Department has provided the guidance to the Ph.D. Candidates and various students are under the guidance of the dedicated experienced Faculty.
- The faculty member of the department has following four patents to their credit.
Dr. Dalveer Kaur received ISTE Section Best Teacher Award 2013 during the ISTE Section Convention on 26th – 27th July, 2013.
|S.No.||Title of Invention||Patent Number/ Application No.||Inventor|
|1.||A Device and Method to Control Headlights of Vehicles as per behavior of Eye Vision||Patent Number: 217743
|Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar|
|2.||A Solution Made Photodiode||1750/DEL/2004||Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar|
|3.||A Solution Made Phototransistor||1857/DEL/2004||Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar|
|4.||Wild Intelligence: A Novel Intelligence as Dog Group Wild Chase & Hunt Drive (DGWCHD)||1965/DEL/2008||Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar
Dr. Ashok Kumar Goel
Dr. Shakti Kumar
|Sr.No.||Name||Title of thesis||PhD Supervisor|
|1||Er. Shampal Singh||Wireless Technology -5G||Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar
Dr. Dalveer Kaur
|2||Er. Meenakshi Sansoy||Wireless Sensor Networks||Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar
Dr. Rakesh Goyal
Faculty Participation/Paper Presentation in Conferences
- Dr. Satvir Singh attended Computational Intelligence based metaheuistic for energy-efficient routing in WSNs, IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence at Vancouver, Canada, (Nov, 2016).
- Dr. Rakesh Goyal attended Photonic Crystal Structure International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016) at Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sangrur, Punjab, India (March 18 – 19, 2016).
- Dr. Dalveer Kaur attended An efficient Hybrid Downlink BS Scheduler for WiMAX Network, IEEE Conference ICPC at Trivundrum (2015).
- Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar attended IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence at Orlando, Florida, USA and presented the paper on novel methodology: ” Evolving Novel Algorithm Based on Intellectual Behaviour of Wild Dog Group as Optimizer” (December 9-12 , 2014).
- Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar attended International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN) at Amity University Noida and presented the paper: ” Solving 55-Cell Benchmark Frequency Assignment Problem by Novel Nature Inspired Algorithm” (20-21 Feb. 2014)
|Dr. Avtar Singh Buttar
Head of Department
Mobile no.: +91-947-809-8053