Ar. Md. Fuzail Jawaid
Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering
PhD (Research Project)
Environment Responsive Development Regulations for Residential Development in Jaipur City
The project aims at studying the environmental responsiveness of the existing development regulations and the resultant residential developments, to identify lacuna and problems in relation to the carrying capacity of the environment. The project also analyses the regulations and master plan provisions for improvement in environment and their compliance and transformations over time, with special focus on low income group housing and propose reformatory measures and guidelines for the same.
MURP (Thesis Project)
Planning for Transportation System in Aligarh City (6 Months)
The project aimed at studying the existing transportation system and mobility scenario of Aligarh city in general and Urban Arterials in particular, and to work out plan for mobility management to streamline the traffic and transport system of the city.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Council of Architecture – Registration no. CA/2013/59513 valid till Dec. 2024
- American Society of Civil Engineers (S.M) – Member I.D. # 10378118 since 2015
AWARDS/ HONOURS & FELLOWSHIPS
- Best Student Paper Award for Research Paper Presentation at 4th Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering (ACE 2016) at Singapore.
- Secured All India Rank 34 in GATE-2010 Examinations
- MHRD Institute Assistantship for 4 years (2014-2018) for PhD at MNIT Jaipur.
- MHRD Fellowship for 2 years (2011-2013) for MURP at IIT ROORKEE
- PhD (Pursuing from 2014- till date) – Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- MURP – Master in Urban and Rural Planning (2011-2013) from IIT Roorkee.
- B. Arch (2006-2011) from Zakir Husain College of Engineering & Technology, A.M.U, Aligarh.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture & Planning, IKG Punjab Technical University (26th Dec.2017 - Till Date)
- Teaching Assistant, Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jaipur. (July. 2014 – Dec. 2017)
- Architect, Innovative Design, Anoopshahar Road, Aligarh. (July. 2013 – July. 2014)
- Assistant Professor (Guest Faculty), University Polytechnic, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (Sept. 2013 – Dec. 2013) & (Jan. 2014 – May 2014)
- Papers published in International Journals: 7
- Published Papers in Proceedings (International Conference & Symposium): 4