Dr. Rajiv Chauhan
Associate Professor & HOD, Civil Engineering
Research area: Soil Liquefaction (Geotechnical Engineering)
*Auditor for PIDB Rural works
- PhD in Civil Engineering with Specialization in Geotech from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee in 2012.
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering with specialization Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering with 73.3 % from G.N.D.E.C, Ludhiana, Punjab in 2008.
- B.Engg. in Civil Engineering from Regional Engineering College Kurukshetra (Now N.I.T) with 74.46% (HONS.) in 1999.
Summary : Teaching - 13 years 04 Months; Research - 3 Years ; Industrial - 1 Year
- Working as Associate Professor, at IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab (A State Govt. University) from Sep, Jan 04, 2017 to present.
- Worked as Assistant Prof., at Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab (A State Govt. University) from Sep, 2013 to Jan 03, 2017.
- Worked as Asstt. Prof., at DeenBandhu University of Science & Technology (Govt. University), Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana from June, 2012 to April 2013.
- Worked as Asstt. Prof., at M, Mullana University, Mullana Ambala from Jul, 2008 to 31 July, 2009.
- Worked as Senior Lect. in RIMT-Institute of Engg. & Tech. at Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab from Aug, 2006 to June, 2008
- Worked as Lect. From Sep, 2000 to Aug 2006 in Haryana College of Technology & Management Kaithal.
- August 1999 to Sep 2000 worked with private contractor as Civil Engineer.
- Research papers (National & International):23
- Book(s) :01